Wednesday, August 01, 2007

more soccer moms


do you remember that scene in Close Encounters of the Third Kind, you know the one, where Richard Dreyfus cant get the image of Devil's Tower ou tof his mind. I have the same thing with naked soccer moms. I sit down at the Cintiq and these images come to mind. I really don't know what I am trying to accomplish from it, I may have mentioned this all in an earlier post. I am fascinated by the thought of women who were once really hot, but motherhood and time have taken their toll ( hey, were all there at some point) and now they are trying to look sexy again ( for their husbands?) but cant get the essence back in their moods. I love humans! we are so weird. anyways, these sketches stem from that impulse...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are these women in your head or do you know them?

D.J. said...

Were *once* really hot? I've always thought it's just another level of hot. ;)

Fantastically weird idea. Would love to see more in the series.