Wednesday, November 07, 2007

New Images





First, I'd like to say hello to all the folks from The Portland Animator's Group on the Frederator Blog! HELLO! I love it when I find more people in town with cool ideas and mad drawing skills. it makes me want to not work and just sketch and visit all day. and man, do I wish I could spend more time writing on this thing. I'd like to post more shorts and inspirational movies I've found. I think it will happen someday.

but for now, I have a few more sketches to put up.I was able to clear enough off my plate to actually sketch something I liked, so here ya go!

I promise, if you keep checking back, I'll have more interesting things to say than just yammering on about my stuff.

There has been a small outcry for more naked soccer moms, who am i to ignore the demands of the people??

3 comments:

DoomStar said...

the original is a reference to the Ansari Project! And as for the characters you HATE but i put them up and didn't say how old they are because I wanted some color with the rest? But don't worry more sketchbook on the way!

Now for a comment about your work! The guy yelling looks a bit strange, like his shoulder, his neck and his chest seem a bit off? Or maybe his left arm is just too far back??? I dunno, you're the pro!!! Just thought I try my hand at the critique thing??? Don't hate me!!!

DoomStar said...

aw c'mon b'dawg!!!! You're slacking in the posting department!!!! I've been posting like two or three times a day!!!! What's up dude???

D.J. said...

Nicely done.

Is there a secret soccer mom life drawing group somewhere that I don't know about?