Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Ottawa!



I just returned from Ottawa a few days ago. I went out for the Television Animation Conference and the festival. I had an amazing time, and I have stories to tell! but that requires typing and I just dont have the where-with-all to type that much right now. but I will, I promise. in the meantime, I have to share this. I ran in to Mo Williams, we have met and hung out prior to this trip. we were waiting for the bus to take us to the picnic. she was with her husband, the amazing and funny, funny Richard Williams ( who I had taken a masterclass from years ago and he thought he recognized my name. how nice of him to lie like that) and teh legend known as John Canemaker. we decidec a cab would be faster, so I got the opportunity to taake 2 cab rides and hang out all afternoon with these legends of animation! I was overwhelmed. They will be in Portland soon and I hope to spend more time with them. I took these pictures, firts, of all threee of them, then growled at myself for not being in the picture! but then I got one of me and John later. they were so funny and genuine. and I promised Mo I would have a dead-on impersonation of her accent by the time she arrives in portland.

No comments: