Wednesday, March 19, 2014

this is a rough model sheet for a film idea I have been developing. The idea is this: I meet animators from around the world on my travels and I am always interested in meeting more. Animators make great people. I contacted about 25 of them from 9 different countries and asked if they want to make a film together. 24 said yes. I give everyone the same 'topic' (its a line really, no real theme or anything) and they can animate their interpretation of it. Any style, and medium, any 'story'. and each around 10-20 seconds long. I will then compile all of them and make a film of it. IF it all works and IF everyone comes through. This is my character. I will add some color really soon and post that as well. and most likely I  will post updates on the animation here as well. thoughts?

No comments: